With a brand new year comes a brand new lockdown. But a brand new year also means a brand new season of Digital Wildlife Walks!
I have created 5 new ‘walks’ to help people through the dark days of a January lockdown.
Spending time in nature has been proven to improve our mental health. It seems that our bodies react to the sensation nature creates through sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. Learning about wildlife digitally is like a gateway to the healing properties the wild can bring.
Here are the links to buy your tickets today:
- Italian Birdsong 12th January https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/135668298533
- Winter Tree Bark ID 14th January https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/135670687679
- Freshwater Fishes of British Streams 22nd January https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/135673542217
- Blue Tits and their Cousins 26th January https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/135672693679
- Hedgehogs and their Cousins 29th January https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/135666711787
For the first time, one of my Digital Wildlife Walks will feature nature from another country! ‘Italian Birdsong’ will look at how to recognise Mediterranean birds by their beautiful songs. They will bring a rainbow of colours into our kitchens and living rooms at a time where our movement is limited once again.
Alongside them we’ll be taking a closer look at blue tits, hedgehogs, tree bark and freshwater fish of the UK. Each event is now live on EventBrite and tickets can be purchased through Facebook. Tickets are on sale for £4.88.
Alternatively you can subscribe and receive all my January Digital Wildlife Walks for just £9. If you’re interested, please email me at [email protected]